Goals and objectives
Make Triathlon and it’s other related multisport more popular in Lithuania.
Determine the best athletes.
Lithuanian Triathlon Federation.
Chief Organizer – Dainius Kopūstas, tel: +370 678 59069, email. : email@example.com
Race referee assistant- Paulius Poviliūnas, tel.: +370 656 27486, email.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race referee – Laurynas Urbšys.
Time and place of the race
Aquathlon race will take place in Panevezys, Elektros street, on 14th July, 2017.
Registration link: https://dbtopas.lt/takas/en/varz/2017055
Early registration until 7th July, 2017, 23:59 pm.
Registration on the race day – race venue (Elektros street, registration tent), 14:00-18:00.
Race packed pick up – race day in venue area (Elektros street), 14:00-18:00.
July 14th 2017.:
Open Lituanian Aquathlon Championship.
Distance: 200 m swim (1 lap) – 1,2 km run. (1 lap);
BW, BM (2006-2007);
AW, AM (2008 and younger);
MW, MM (amateurs).
Distance: 400 m swim (1 lap) – 2,4 km run (2 laps)
DW, DM (2002-2003)
CW, CM (2004-2005).
Distance: 800 m swim (2 laps) – 3,6 km run (3 laps);
IW, IM (2000- 2001)
JW, JM (1998-1999)
V3W, V3M (1948- 1957)
V4W, V4M (1947 and older).
Distance: 1000 m swim (2 laps) – 4,8 km run (4 laps).
EW, EM (1978-1997) Elite,
V2W, V2M (1958-1967)
V1W, V1M (1968-1977).
- Know, understand and follow the ITU Competition Rules
- The start will be on the pontoon.
- Athletes can swim with the current swimming competitions authorized swimwear suits for men and women;
- Athletes must wear swim caps given by organizers.
- Athletes in run segment can‘t run with bare torso.
- The start number will be written on the athlete’s arm. Also, start number must be put on the torso before the running course.
- All equipment before the swim segment and after it, must be deposited in the bin given by organizers. Running shoes must be placed 0,5 ldm before the bin.
- Failing to follow the prescribed course/ not finishing described race course will result to disqualification.
- Forbidden to use compression stockings.
- Out side assistant is not allowed;
- Everybody willing can start in elite race, but they will lose the right to award of their age group.
- After finishing race it is mandatory to return timing chip devise.
|Until 2017 06 10||Until 2017 07 07||On the race day|
|Kids up to 1999||10 EUR||15 EUR||20 EUR|
|Adults 1998 and older||20 EUR||25 EUR||30 EUR|
Athletes with valid LTF license get 20% discount. Athletes who not have valid LTF license can buy one day race license for 3 eur.
Entry fee paying details:
Lietuvos triatlono federacija
Žemaitės g. 6, Vilnius
SWIFT HABALT22, Swedbank, AB
In the purpose of payment field must be wrote : Open Lithuanian aquathlon championship, name and surname, start group.
Awards. 21:00 pm, in the Laisvės street, near the scene.
Winners and prizewinners will be awarded with medals, diplomas and prizes.
All costs associated with athletes competitions start must be financed by organization who sending athletes to the race.
Bike and run courses conditions
Running track coating – sidewalk concrete tiles, asphalt and grass.